The White Valley Lodge Service
Private dining at its best-with exquisite food prepared by our head chef and carefully selected premium wines paired with your personally tailored menu. We use only the best, locally sourced ingredients creating menus that are both seasonal and unique and beautifully presented.
- Dedicated Concierge Manager to help arrange every aspect of your holiday and make sure we have a complete set of details and requirements for your group
- On five evenings of your stay we’ll serve pre-dinner drinks with hand made canapés, followed by a fabulous four course dinner
- On one evening during your holiday you’ll enjoy a luxury Perrier Jouet champagne reception
- We’ve personally selected some excellent wines to accompany each evening meal, and we’ll pour them generously throughout the evening
- Our house wines, premium spirits, beers and soft drinks are provided complimentary throughout your stay
- You’ll find homemade cakes and treats, along with teas and coffees to refresh you when you return to the ski lodge each afternoon
- We serve a delicious choice of both hot and cold breakfasts each morning, all prepared freshly to order
- We’ll refresh your bedroom daily, change your towels mid-week, and our team make sure the rest of the lodge is perfectly presented
- Our in-resort chauffeur service makes nipping out for a few après drinks very easy indeed
- We pride ourselves in offering a perfectly tailored luxury holidays at White Valley Lodge. We’d love to hear from you, so please get in touch with your requirements.